Prabhu Narayan Union Club, situated in the holy city of Varanasi, is one of the oldest clubs in this part of the country and has been a premiere establishment from British Era. It was established in the year 1928, by Hon’ble Maharaja of Benaras, Vibhuti Narayan Singh in the memory of his father His Highness Prabhu Narayan Singh. Situated in lush green, calm, quite and scenic environment the club is spread over an area of more than 2 acres in the heart of the city and has witnessed many dignified personalities of the region as its members. The history of the PNU Club has undergone both continuity and change with the passing time. From the 1928’s when it came to existence, the club has transformed itself into one of the finest re-creational & entertainment club in this part of the country with all the necessary re-creational facilities such as tennis court, badminton court, bridge room, pool room, bar, restaurant, ultra modern gym etc.